Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the sixers are a flat out abysmal team when jo is out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

how many farging turnovers did they have that q....never seen anything like it

PhillyPhreak54

Amazing they still have a lead

MDS

the sixers arent deep by any means but fultz, jj and bayless are out so they have to play this guy named young and he doesnt belong in the nbadl let alone the nba
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

if giannis was playing the sixers would be down by 15

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 20, 2018, 09:25:26 PM
if giannis was playing the sixers would be down by 15

im only here cause he got hurt

MDS

these eagles chants are mad loud

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

MDS

this grizzlies team sucks, too

this is bad

SD

MDS

with what the eagles did, there was a 0% chance they were winning. a fine trade off IMO.

SD

What the farg is covey thinking

Geowhizzer

Quote from: AO1 on January 22, 2018, 10:38:37 PM
What the farg is covey thinking

This team plays really stupid basketball sometimes.  Usually when it counts the most.