The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

may never happen...but we wont know for at least an offseason....only hope imo is that he switches to his proper hand and works with shooting coaches over the summer to develop he semi reliable right handed jumper
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

in total the sixers have traded jahlil okafor and nerlens noel for justin anderson and trevor booker. that's embarrassing.

ice grillin you

picking jahlil almost erases every great thing hinkie did

nerlens averages less minutes per game than justin anderson

they could actually really uses nerlens defense off the bench on this team right now....the defense falls off a cliff when amir or richaun come in the game...i think nn is still a sixer if anyone knew he wasnt going to get paid.....hes making seven million dollars less than amir johnson this season....but thats 20/20 hindsight

MDS

cant they just get nn back next year...but would he want to be jo's backup

that douche simmons in his column today threw out a fake trade: fultz, johnson, lakers pick for cj
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

They can't trade the Lakers pick while it's part of another trade (I'm sure you know that just pointing it out). Fultz/Johnson for CJ straight up? I'd do it.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 08, 2017, 11:52:55 AM
cant they just get nn back next year...but would he want to be jo's backup

yeah sure they could hes on a one year deal....i cant imagine he would be starting for any team in the league the question is would someone give him some sort of deal that the sixers deemed too much....also he was a little salty when he left the sixers...not sure how he would even feel about coming back

phattymatty

there were maybe 2-3 games early in the season but this these guys can never have a good shooting night on the same night.

PhillyPhreak54

Second time lately Richaun is jacking up threes at the end of games

Plz stop

MDS

jj reddick was their best scorer on the court which is scary
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

amir johnson just had the worst 5 minute run in nba history

phattymatty

Inbound with 1.2 seconds and bayless thinks he has time to pump fake and take 3 dribbles.

PhillyPhreak54

Ben hasn't scored and Jojo has several ugly careless turnovers

PhillyPhreak54

Butler is working them over

Still sloppy with the ball

Amir Johnson...bum

SD