What's the TATE?

Started by henchmanUK, December 12, 2003, 10:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

General_Failure

I don't know either, but I think it's some EMB crap. :)

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

On the philadelphiaeagles.com message board, one of the sections is named T.alk A.bout T.he E.agles, or TATE for short.

smeags

its a place where clueless football fans can hang out and make no sense.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Syracuse

I am an agent of chaos

Sgt PSN

sammyeaglesfan

And TATERS are the people who talk on the TATE    ;D
Eagles fan 4 life

Rome

And TATEr Tots are people who respond to threads such as these.   :-D

BigEd76

Syracuse

I am an agent of chaos

Drinkin'@TheLincoln

[color=005252]It's a place where people have a sense of humor, and you aren't pre-judged.  A place where you can make a joke, and people let it roll off their back.

A place where the Moderators don't call you 'crap' without knowing anything about you.

Sounds alot like this place, huh?

No, I didn't think so either.[/color]

PhillyGirl

Dude, you need to seriously get a grip.

Its a MESSAGE BOARD.

If you took 5 seconds to maybe ask WHY that thread got closed, instead of just blasting off with your rude comments, you'd understand and feel like an icehole for your above post.

YOU weren't called crap (paranoid much?) but the EMB stuff WAS. You wonder why the Talk about the Eagles section is such a joke to everyone (not on this board, but on other parts of the EMB?) its because crap that doesn't belong in that section starts the downfall. That won't happen on this board. Its been like this for 3 years now, without problems. Everyone has totally understood WHY there is no BS talk in the Eagles section and why the BS talk is fully fine in the General or other sections. THIS is how the board stays in control instead of obvious disarray like the EMB seems to always be in.

You weren't pre-judged so get off your high horse and stop flattering yourself.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Drinkin'@TheLincoln

PhillyGirl

I could have posted the same thing to you, but after your IM and this post on here, I was a tad bit pissed off.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

Quote from: Drinkin'@TheLincoln on January 02, 2004, 10:02:44 AM

That's funny! ;D But wouldn't 250,000 mg of any medication be a little excessive? I don't know maybe not. Dammit, I'm not a doctor, Jim.