A fan has a request

Started by PhillyGirl, July 26, 2004, 11:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Reuben Frank, who works on WIP with Mark Eckel and does a weekly show with him from Manny Browns during Eagles season, wants to see more of the Dreckel Report. He's loving it.

;D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

I write for only 25 cents a word.   Get me the check and I'll write a new one.  

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on July 27, 2004, 09:18:15 AM

Its in the mail.  :-D :P
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

RomeyRome

Quote from: MURP on July 27, 2004, 09:18:15 AM

Man you are cheap :D

General_Failure

A word is measured by 5 characters, I think. The first Dreckel article would have got him about $113 at that price.

The man. The myth. The legend.

RomeyRome

Quote from: General_Failure on July 27, 2004, 06:45:18 PM
A word is measured by 5 characters, I think. The first Dreckel article would have got him about $113 at that price.

Is that supposed to convince me he isn't cheap? :D

General_Failure

No, saying he used hundred dollar bills to light his cigars is meant to convince you he's not cheap. :P

The man. The myth. The legend.