Divisional - Falcons: Over Before It Started

Started by MDS, December 31, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Game will be Saturday at 430 on NBC.
Republican zealot Al Michaels and the great Cris Collinsworth on the call.
First Eagles playoff game since 2013 (Saints).
First home Eagles playoff game since 2013 (Saints).
First Eagles divisional playoff game since 2008 (Giants).
First home Eagles divisional playoff game since 2004 (Vikings).

1. Who do you want (Panthers, give me bad Cam).
2. Does it matter? (It doesn't).
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Realistically possible for the Eagles to beat any of the three, but definitely unlikely.

All three are a cut below the Rams and Vikings though. The Saints are probably the best of the three and still lost to the horrible Bucs today in a game that was important to the Saints.

I guess I would take the Panthers because they have the most tendency to play up or down to their competition. Could end up with a suckfest like the Cowboys game today.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

All three are beatable.

I think it's funny the Rams tried to set it up for them to get the four and it didn't happen

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 01, 2018, 03:31:27 PM
All three are beatable.

nick foles looked like a cfl qb the last 2 weeks but these teams are "beatable"

what planet of denial do you live on and can i go

SD

If I had to chose I'd take my chances against the Panthers followed by Atlanta. I'm interested to see what the line is once their opponent is settled. Root for really bad weather.

Diomedes

It's great to just shtein on the Eagles chances.  If they lose you get to be right and if they win, you get to say they don't deserve it.  FUN

I'm not hopeful, but for farg sake.  Eagles could easily be headed to the Conference championship game if the crowd is full of Jays rather than IGY's, the defense balls, and the O doesn't screw the pooch.  Worse teams have made it further, even won rings.

Crybabies.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i wish i didnt care if the eagles won or not

im actually jealous of you

Diomedes

all you care about is shteinting on them, win or lose.  win, it was lucky.  lose, it was deserved.  root for them to do well, homer.  beat 'em up, real fan.

get outta heer.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

you want them to win but could care less if they lose....im not even joking....i wish i could feel that way