Week Fourteen - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 07, 2017, 08:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

the browns are bad

didnt know this before, but know we know
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Seattle and Jacksonville almost went Malice at the Palace

Wow

Rome

MDS

joe flacco stinks and hes winning on the road against the steelers

nick foles!!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Mmmmhmmm come aboard, lil guy. Talk yourself into being IN

MDS

im not IN but im not going to take my ball and go home like ya man

PhillyPhreak54

We need to get him to a sports psychologist

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

End of the world coming

Jay Cutler is ballin and the Fins are whipping New England

QB Eagles

Fins up ten points with almost half the game left?

Feels like 95% odds of Patriots win here.

PhillyPhreak54

They've not converted a third down all night

If that continues it'll be their first time since 1991 vs Phoenix