Week 7 - Washington: Monday Night Racism

Started by MDS, October 13, 2017, 09:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 23, 2017, 11:51:13 PM
Just one question:  How in the hell did Carson Wentz get out of that sack?  I had already thrown my remote.

I got as far as, "You mother..." then I saw him squirt out. Then I was happy again.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

I was just surprised they didn't whistle the play dead.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

-a handful of native americans were outside xfinity protesting the name of the washington team. i was the only person i saw to show them support
-carson wentz is out of control
-i was ready to pack in the season after the peters injury but wentz made a handful plays after that which were obnoxious. plus its an mcl and he might might might be back for december/january.
-havas sold a single and the guy who bought it actually showed up and sat in the seat. that never happens. he was quiet except for mumbling to me about jordan reed giving him fantasy points. yea, i dont know.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

SD

Zanshin

Quote from: phattymatty on October 24, 2017, 09:17:56 AM
how did you show them support?
BJs all around, but I think that goes without saying.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on October 24, 2017, 09:17:56 AM
how did you show them support?

by acknowledging their existence. they werent asking for donations they just wanted their voices heard. im like im with you guys. everyone else was get out of my way i want to go drink 8 dollar miller lite GO BIRDS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

hbionic

Damn.

:'(

Injuries suck but last night sucked in particular for all parties: The injured, the Eagles, and the fans.

Hope this is our 'Trent Green' moment and some unknown steps up and we ride their performance to a superbowl win.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

They have three 4ths and two 5ths, you can pick up a quality veteran tackle sitting on someone's bench for a mid round pick. Vaitai and whatever garbage is sitting on the ps isn't getting it done.

MDS

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on October 23, 2017, 10:00:29 PM
You see Ertz just hand that ball back to Wentz, who was expecting it?  Some sort of agreement there.

Wentz gave the ball to the brother of the kid who died.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger