Week 7 - Washington: Monday Night Racism

Started by MDS, October 13, 2017, 09:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

espn
macdonah/gruden
no line yet but id guess eagles -4
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

"the taterskins colors are burgundy, gold and Caucasian."

"Jim Brown, born ineligible to play for the taterskins, integrated their end zone three times yesterday."

--Shirley Povich, writing for the Post, some time before the Racists became the last team (by far) to integrate in 1962.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Cthulhu

MDS

darby - unlikely
smallwood - probably
hicks - should
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on October 13, 2017, 02:04:26 PM
darby - unlikely
smallwood - probably
hicks - should

I wish that was the official wording.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: MDS on October 13, 2017, 09:18:41 AMno line yet but id guess eagles -4

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 15, 2017, 08:56:05 PM
opens at -4.5

i like wash. fairly even teams, division game, 2nd meeting, you get a field goal + to play with. eagles are my pick to win the game but getting 4.5 points in this is a good play.

ice grillin you

jonathan allen out next month with lizzy franc....dook wasnt beastin or anything but he was a big part of their DL rotation getting about 25 snaps a game

ice grillin you

dustin hopkins out for 8 weeks...they are bringing in a kicker who has never kicked in a regular season game before

SD

ice grillin you

this guy left college two years ago

Jake was drafted this year

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 16, 2017, 03:37:21 PM
jonathan allen out next month with lizzy franc....dook wasnt beastin or anything but he was a big part of their DL rotation getting about 25 snaps a game

Now they are saying he's done for the season. He had been having a good run of games for a first year guy, imho.

ice grillin you

Rome

QuoteWashington running back Chris Thompson has gone over 100 yards receiving in two of his team's last three games, but will not have the support of his family inside the Linc.

- Brooky

Ooh... sick burn.