Week 6 - Panthers: Thursday Games Suck

Started by MDS, October 08, 2017, 06:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Finally, a replacement for my favorite Hollis Thomas pic.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: hbionic on October 13, 2017, 02:49:24 AM
Let's not start sucking the Eagles dicks just yet.

Never underestimate their ability to implode/shtein the bed.

So you've been a fan since the early 70's too?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on October 13, 2017, 06:02:48 PM
Quote from: hbionic on October 13, 2017, 02:49:24 AM
Let's not start sucking the Eagles dicks just yet.

Never underestimate their ability to implode/shtein the bed.

So you've been a fan since ever too?

Fixed it for ya 

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Not depicted:. Roughing the passer flag.  15 yards, first down.

Might want to find an image of Cam getting legit hit for that caption.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

You'll have to tell that to CSN Philly.  It was their caption, not mine.   8)

Diomedes

Pretty sad with the guy who watches all of five or six games a season knows better than the local newspaper which play they're showing.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Diomedes

No.  No no no.  That was a touchdown yo.