Week 6 - Panthers: Thursday Games Suck

Started by MDS, October 08, 2017, 06:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

That was pretty good

Right up Todd Teevee's alley

Eagaholic

For the record I'm picking the eagles to win tonight, because I really want them to.

Eagles_Legendz

I actually think the Eagles win tonight but that is mostly stemming from the line on the game.  I'm also as excited for this game as I've been for an Eagles game in a while so I'm sure it'll be a horrific loss.

QB Eagles

It's been Eagles hype all week, Barnwell wrote a puff piece about how good Wentz is, and some media sites are even talking about him as an MVP candidate.

Horrific loss tonight for sure.

Eagles_Legendz

Yea but basically every single analyst is picking Carolina and the line isn't moving.

MDS

the chargers lined moved 3 points and the eagles won

its likely going to be a close game and will come down to something random and unpredictable
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 12, 2017, 04:20:53 PM
It's been Eagles hype all week, Barnwell wrote a puff piece about how good Wentz is, and some media sites are even talking about him as an MVP candidate.

horrific is overstating it but Carolina will win fairly comfortably...eagles all banged up and have beaten almost no one Carolina has won at Detroit and at New England since cam got right and I can see the eagles already starting their mini vacation that is not till tomorrow

I can see a ten point Carolina win in a game where you never at any point felt like the eagles could win
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

hbionic

You could have done a lot better with that one.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

beau allen is apparently struggling to play tonight so i guess they felt they had no choice

also it appears as tho semu is the third tackle....whoa

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 12, 2017, 05:45:15 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on October 12, 2017, 04:20:53 PM

horrific is overstating it but Carolina will win fairly comfortably...eagles all banged up and have beaten almost no one Carolina has won at Detroit and at New England since cam got right and I can see the eagles already starting their mini vacation that is not till tomorrow

I can see a ten point Carolina win in a game where you never at any point felt like the eagles could win

Carolina was ass until two weeks ago and then cam played incredibly.  I don't think Carolina is that good - that doesn't mean they won't win by 10 though in this spot.

ice grillin you

cam didnt play in the preseason and was hurt....if you think the last two weeks are a mirage and hes still hurt and rusty then the eagles have a shot...i happen to think his shoulder is better and his first two games were essentially his preseason