Week 4 - Chargers: San Diego...Err Los Angeles

Started by MDS, September 24, 2017, 09:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

phi -1
405 fox
i would anticipate the game going to pretty much just philly and la
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Not feeling good about this game.  Hopefully I'm wrong.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 24, 2017, 09:28:01 PM
Not feeling good about this game.  Hopefully I'm wrong.

agreed

they aint goin out there an winning

they couldnt throw for over a hundred yards at home until the 4q today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i said this before but its a classic philly sports loss

chargers looking for their first win in la...playing in a soccer stadium full of eagles fans...3rd straight home game....ive seen this play before

not to mention the eagles arent very good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

unless an exception is made, right now the game is not even airing in LA

just philly and san diego, plus a few smaller markets around the city id assume.

PhillyPhreak54

Melvin Ingram is a beast and will probably murder AO1

Melvin Gordon left the game yesterday but I haven't heard what the problem was. But I am sure he plays.

Cox & Hicks need to be healthy

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on September 25, 2017, 01:50:43 PM

The NFL has already arranged to allow the local FOX affiliate to show both LA games against the CBS doubleheader. CBS is likewise going to get some Rams and Chargers games they shouldn't get later in the season.

ice grillin you

id feel a lot better about this game if the chargers had a win
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 25, 2017, 03:25:56 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 25, 2017, 01:50:43 PM

The NFL has already arranged to allow the local FOX affiliate to show both LA games against the CBS doubleheader. CBS is likewise going to get some Rams and Chargers games they shouldn't get later in the season.

im a dork and i looked up the fox LA tv sked on their website and the game isnt on there. they are allowed to show a home game against a 425 DH, but the rams play at 100. this a different situation. non DH network only gets 1 game per market.

not to mention even if they air the game, if the rams game goes past 400, then LA cant even see the beginning.

not that anyone in LA cares

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Quote from: hbionic on September 25, 2017, 04:22:21 PM
Speaking of caring, I'll be at the game.

I'll be in Disneyworld. Taking my daughter for her birthday. My buddy is bringing his family, he has the Sunday ticket and can stream it from his phone.

Rome

There's literally a million bars in Disney that have the ticket, dude.  No exaggeration.  A.  MILLION.

SD

Quote from: Rome on September 25, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
There's literally a million bars in Disney that have the ticket, dude.  No exaggeration.  A.  MILLION.

There's none in the actual parks. Zip, zero, nada.

We'll be at Epcot for the food and wine festival on Sunday. We might just walk over to the ESPN zone for the birds. You should meet us.

Don Ho

Quote from: hbionic on September 25, 2017, 04:22:21 PM
Speaking of caring, I'll be at the game.

Can you do a sleepover for the out of town guests?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Tomahawk

Only for the dudes on the board; PhillyGirl is out of luck