Week Two - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 14, 2017, 09:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

What a zesty game. I'm glad Watson is playing at least and he was able to break off an ice run after Geno Atkins ate his soul.

Played Houston +5.5

Thursday night football needs to go away

ice grillin you

if you stopped watching it it would
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

No it wouldn't.

It'll be ram rodded down people's throats regardless.

Sgt PSN

I'm pretty sure that if people actually stopped watching it it would go away.  I'm no jew, so I could be wrong, but I think that's how tv works. 

Diomedes

I still can't figure out why there's Thursday night football that sometimes I can see on my free over the digital airwaves and shtein, and other times I can't.

Now that's some jewey shtein, right there.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

I think the first few are simulcast on NFL network and one of the big three. Then, later in the season, NFL network exclusively broadcasts the shtein

I'm not a jew, but my last name is German af so that's about as close as you can get without sieg heiling yahweh

SD

I'm fine with Thursday night games, don't see the big deal. There aint shtein else on Thursday nights. Unless it's the birds, an NFC East team, or a really good matchup, I only watch a quarter or two anyway.

MDS

Quote from: SD on September 15, 2017, 09:10:20 AM
I'm fine with Thursday night games, don't see the big deal. There aint shtein else on Thursday nights. Unless it's the birds, an NFC East team, or a really good matchup, I only watch a quarter or two anyway.

its a big deal if you live off of twitter narratives.

the nfl network exclusive games exist solely to inflate the amount nfln can charge cable companies for the channel. so like without these games the station would cost, say comcast, 50 cents a month. with games its like 1.50. thats why the nfl gives its network this package. the games arent really good, but theyre there. thats enough.

will be interesting to see what happens with tnf for the new cba. the players dont like it but it generates hundreds of millions in revenue. how do they replace that? last time i checked businesses dont give away money.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 14, 2017, 10:22:31 PM
It'll be ram rodded down people's throats regardless.

yes i do remember rog goodell coming to your house, tying you down, and forcing you to watch andy dalton and deshaun watson fart all over each other for 3 hours. what an injustice you suffered.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Take your Twitter narratives and cram them.

The product is zesty. Anyone who watches the games, and doesn't rely on spreadsheets, can see this.

MDS

youre completely changing around the argument...nobody is arguing thursday games, especially those involving the bengals/texans, are bad

heres the thing. you dont have to watch it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

from my perspective (no cable), the thursday night games might as well never appear on broadcast television because you never know if it's going to be on without looking it up or asking your dumbass friends on the internets

not worth it
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Chargers kicker misses again

Two weeks in a row

Miami wins thanks to Parkey's 54yd FG

MDS

simien picking apart the cowboys d

PhillyPhreak54

The Packers were a MASH unit tonight

Both OTs out
Jordy got hurt
Daniels got hurt
Several others got banged up

PhillyPhreak54

Add Randall Cobb to the list of the wounded

Packers making it interesting

Rodgers just threw his 300th TD