Dead in 2017

Started by General_Failure, January 02, 2017, 10:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

His brain is dead.  His body...still on pumps and pulleys. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

For whatever reason (probably $$$), the media is splitting hairs. If he's truly not dead, he will be soon.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 02, 2017, 07:38:05 PM
For whatever reason (probably $$$), the media is splitting hairs. If he's truly not dead, he will be soon.

The waiting is the hardest part.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Zanshin

Quote from: Diomedes on October 02, 2017, 06:33:38 PM
Probably breaks Zanshin's son's heart, Petty was very kind and generous to the kid. 

Yep. All good guys. I was talking to the band to make sure it was real before he came home from school, because I was hoping to tell him it was a hoax. It wasn't. Kid is doing pretty well, but talking to newspapers that were calling last night was tough. I finally told them to email. A lot of fans are crazy, and they're leaning on the 13 year old which is weird and pretty unfair. But that's people.

Zanshin

This was one of the articles from talking to him on the phone. I thought he handled it as well as he could...he didn't know what to say about it. Now there's a TV crew coming this afternoon. Why they care what he thinks is baffling. I gave him an out, but he wanted to take the chance to say thanks.

http://www.northjersey.com/story/news/bergen/paramus/2017/10/03/just-want-keep-his-music-alive/725175001/

Geowhizzer

You've got a remarkable kid there, Zanshin.

PhillyPhreak54

Indeed he does. Little Z has some serious skills

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

fats domino finally found his thrill.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Malcolm Young.  Struck by thunder.

Rome

The outpouring of condolences and respect for Young from the music industry has been impressive. 

ice grillin you

literally never heard of him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous