Chip Kelly - Head Coach, Philadelphia Eagles

Started by Sgt PSN, January 16, 2013, 04:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

I let it sink in and slept on it...still seems like a zesty decision. On top of that, the Eagles are being run by guys named Howie and Chip. Sounds like a 50's cartoon.

Sgt PSN

The Eagles are great at bucking trends. Unfortunately, they always pick the wrong trend to buck.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: reese125 on January 17, 2013, 08:24:38 AM
the way he answered the question last night when the reporter asked him if it was a dream job to work in the nfl/eagles was concerning for me. he was about to say no but quickly backed it up with a i just want to win.

it was a timid im testing the waters answer. hope he shows some passion at the pc

If he weren't timid and had no trepidation about leaving a gig at which he was dominant for one at which he is unproven in a city full of angry iceholes, I'd question his sanity.

reese125

Then he's in the wrong profession.

I dont want the coach to look scared or he's having buyers remorse. You better have the skin and balls not to show it--esp to this fan base that can spot a pusie out in a second and bring you down.

SunMo

oh for christ's sake, now he's scared.  you farging people are retarded
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

you dont need to hear him say anything to know that he isnt all IN on this

he turned the job down two weeks ago....of course he isnt sure

this goes to my great fear...that if hes not sure now about all this whats gonna happen when he really starts getting into the job and all that comes with it

it also scares me that this team isnt exactly chock full of great leaders and men....they didnt respect andy who they supposedly loved and who had coached in the league for 14 years...chip kelly is going to be like the substitute teacher who turns to write on the chalkboard and the kids make fake fart noises
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Of course he is scared. He flip flopped on his decision for weeks, went back to Oregon and started recruiting to the homes of kids, two days later he says wait a minute I think I can do this nfl thing.

He's coming in half hearted

SunMo

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on January 17, 2013, 08:37:02 AM

This guy is the winner.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PoopyfaceMcGee on January 17, 2013, 08:54:30 AM

This guy is the winner.
I almost wonder if they knew Chip wanted the job.  And Chip more or less was told by Phil Knight to stick around till the 14's, to ensure the program doesnt lose players to the draft. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

Quote from: PoopyfaceMcGee on January 17, 2013, 08:54:30 AM

This guy is the winner.

Didn't you guys want to punch each other in the face last week? Weird the things that bring us together.

SunMo

i didn't stop wanting to punch him, and in fact his agreement makes me scared.  but you guys have reese on your side, so i'd say it's a push

Sgt PSN