Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

If the Eagles beat Washington it will really be something to see the eagles at the top of most power rankings, especially if Atl can beat the Bradys. I don't think that's ever happened in the history of the world.

PhillyPhreak54

Hicks probably tore his Achilles
Peters probably tore two knee ligaments

Do you slide Meathead over to LT?

They need to find a MLB somewhere. Move Bradham inside?

SD

They should have signed Bowman as soon as he was released. Kendricks was playing well before he was injured.

They don't have a backup tackle so Howie needs to work the phones

They have three 4ths

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 23, 2017, 11:49:07 PM
Hicks probably tore his Achilles
Peters probably tore two knee ligaments

Do you slide Meathead over to LT?

They need to find a MLB somewhere. Move Bradham inside?
farg, what a killjoy. I still think they can win the division but this makes it pretty hard to go deep in the playoffs, which they had a good shot at. I'll still hold out hope AR 2.0 can lose in the nfccg.

hbionic

farging shtein injuries.

Can't have anything easy.

farg.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Per Mort/Caplan/Bowen Peters might only have an MCL tear. MRI Tuesday, if it's not too bad of a tear he could be back for the playoffs.

Hicks season is over. Trade a 4th for a veteran LB. The backups are garbage.

Tomahawk

I'm home sick watching First Take on ESPN. I'm pretty sure igy is Stephen A. Smith

MDS

im not sure what but something is going to have to happen with the eagles/rams week 14 game. its too good of a matchup to just go to philly and la.

way too early to predict how things will get moved around but my early guess is it goes 830. the big caveat in this is im not 100% sure the nfl wants the rams to have a national tv home game because the optics of a half filled coliseum arent good.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

there will be a big push for them but it wont come until the new stadium is built. that wont be amazingly full either but they will be able to protect against it better. the coliseum there is nowhere and no way to hide the empties.

from my tv nerd perspective its going to be an interesting week to see how it shakes out but the eagles have 2 scenarios
1. 425 main game with buck and aikman
2. snf for the 2nd week in a row
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on October 24, 2017, 10:34:56 AM
im not sure what but something is going to have to happen with the eagles/rams week 14 game. its too good of a matchup to just go to philly and la.

way too early to predict how things will get moved around but my early guess is it goes 830. the big caveat in this is im not 100% sure the nfl wants the rams to have a national tv home game because the optics of a half filled coliseum arent good.

It's pretty sold out, nothing but nosebleed seats left.

I'm waiting for last minute to scoop up tickets.

hbionic

What I said is inaccurate. There are tons of tickets left but who the farg wants to pay $170 to be toward the middle of a stadium.

PhillyPhreak54

LT Options:

Move Meathead over and Vaitai plays RT
Vaitai stays at LT
Move Meathead over and Seumalo gets some run at RT
Pick up someone via trade

I think I want Johnson to stay at RT. He made a good point in the post game last night that they'll be facing a lot of good LDE's (Miller, Mack, etc).

There likely won't be an impact players available via trade. People aren't going to give up a LT easy. And really who is out there? Joe Staley? San Fran will want a ton. If the OL fixes were out there teams like SEA and NYG wouldn't be running through bums trying to find good combos.

hbionic

I just hope this is the last of any 'major' injuries for the rest of the season.

Rome

If I'm a D-Coordinator I line up my best player on Vaitai and turn him loose.  Hopefully Gomer will respond with extra help over there.

Keeping Wentz healthy is job numbers  1 thru a gazillion right now because without him they're not even a good team on offense.  That's how well he's playing right now.  He's irreplaceable.