The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

BigEd76

PhillyGirl

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 09, 2010, 07:52:35 PM
British guy commits suicide by stabbing himself in the groin with a giant souvenir pencil

That's not what's wrong with the world today, that's exactly what is right.

More dipshteins like him off themselves, the better place this world would be.  :=)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Susquehanna Birder

rjs246

So wait, you can kill yourself by stabbing yourself in the dick? Is that a thing? farg. That means you can die from getting groinstabbed. I need to start wearing protection. People always be stabbin me.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagaholic

hairy kiri?

Quote"It seems to me that it can't have been a single stab wound. He seems to have worked on it. The pencil was blunt."

Mr Burton's sister Patricia Goodell told the hearing the pencil had sentimental value to her brother as it once belonged to their late mother.

Sounds like the due had issues. Or really bad jock itch.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

shorebird

Went out looking at my bosses properites today, one was a rental. Walked in the door and there was crap everywere. Anything the former renters didn't want was left. Then I went in the kitchen. Man, I don't really have words to describe it. All I can say is chicken livers in a fridge thats been unplugged for a while is about the worst thing I've ever smelled.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: smeags on March 15, 2010, 04:43:41 PM
thought this was the best thread for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBTs40xQieM

another "close, but no cigar" outcome for natural selection. 

Quote from: shorebird on March 15, 2010, 05:49:39 PM
Went out looking at my bosses properites today, one was a rental. Walked in the door and there was crap everywere. Anything the former renters didn't want was left. Then I went in the kitchen. Man, I don't really have words to describe it. All I can say is chicken livers in a fridge thats been unplugged for a while is about the worst thing I've ever smelled.

since you brought it up......i remember when i bought my house in north carolina and the agent asked me if i'd like to take a look at some bank repos and i figured why the hell not.  until i actually looked at a few of them. 

apparently, people don't think it's fair that a bank kicks them out of their home after months of non-payment so they exact their revenge by destroying the house from top to bottom.  i'm talking holes in the wall so big you could walk through them from one room to another.  ripping cabinets off the walls.  light fixtures ripped from the ceiliings.  shtein smeared on walls and windows.  damaging appliances.  food left around the house.  tearing up carpet.....or in one case, pissing on the carpet.  presumably, this was due to the lack of a toilet.......which had been thrown through the bathroom window.  you name it, i saw it.  and all of this was in a total of 3 houses.  i'm sure there's plenty of stuff i'm forgetting.  probably because it was so awful i buried it deep in my brain hoping to never remember it ever again. 

BigEd76

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Someone needs to call CPS and have her child taken from her.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN