Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

That's what I'm talking about though....can he play a small tourney here and there and not fall apart come major time?

Physically he obviously can't handle a heavy workload throughout the year, so you gotta wonder how much can he play between majors without farging himself up.

Diomedes

bourgeois bullshtein

farg golf, farg golfers
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

you sure seem hellbent on reiterating your stated disgust for the sport.  that's ok, though.  i actually agree with you about the lionshare of mongrels who play the sport.  it's definitely trump central.  i like playing the game and i definitely enjoy watching it being played at absurdly high levels.   it's all good, dio. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Tony Finau!  Oh my God!  Dude dislocates his ankle, pops it back in, shoots a 68 today.  Simply amazing. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

i was able to go to the practice round tuesday - the place is pretty stunning.  11-13 & 16 are as cool as they look on TV.  didn't appreciate before going how sloped it is everywhere.

ice grillin you

is it as racist in person as on every other medium?

Eagles_Legendz

probably yep.  it comes across as old money as it can get.

ice grillin you

ive heard that they do a pretty good job to hide the racism on site but dont really care how they look to the outside world

MDS

i could never go there but dont you have to walk on eggshells there? like they have 1000 rules and old white plantation owners walking around eyeballing people just waiting to throw people out for the smallest infractions
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

lol sergio.

Shot 1: 322-yard driver, right down the middle, leaving him 205 yards to the pin
Shot 2: Water
Shot 3: Penalty
Shot 4: Water
Shot 5: Penalty
Shot 6: Water
Shot 7: Penalty
Shot 8: Water
Shot 9: Penalty
Shot 10: Water
Shot 11: Penalty
Shot 12: On the green
Shot 13: In the hole

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on April 06, 2018, 09:26:53 AM
i could never go there but dont you have to walk on eggshells there? like they have 1000 rules and old white plantation owners walking around eyeballing people just waiting to throw people out for the smallest infractions

They take your phone even for practice rounds.  Other than that I didn't really notice too much so long as you're not being loud when people are hitting.  Might be worse during actual rounds.

MDS

they take your phone? good lord thats subhuman.

Rome

That's fairly common in bigger tournaments.  I go to The Players Championship every year and they don't do it there, or at least, they haven't yet.  I got a benefactor's pass from a buddy of mine who works for NBC this year.  As for the Masters, I'd love to go but I'm not spending $2K to attend a sporting event.  Even if I had that sort of cash for frivolous pursuits, I'd never spend it.