The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

coughlin out.

oh, and....

Report: Giants among teams interested in Chip Kelly https://t.co/r2vdXJCXIg https://t.co/Os8Zc8ZFFs
— BleedingGreenNation (@BleedingGreen)
Jan 04, 2016
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

General_Failure

I'd love to see Chip trade away two time superbowl winner Eli Manning for punter with gout.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on January 04, 2016, 05:31:08 PM
I'd love to see Chip trade away two time superbowl winner Eli Manning for punter with gout.
Or Chip would just release him for gang related activity.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Maybe Chip would just shank him for beating the Patriots twice.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Mad respect for Coughlin after his PC today

He was a fiery dictator type early on but he really chilled out over the years.

He's a HOFer in my opinion.

MDS

hes being a stubborn old coot

his awful coaching cost his team wins this year....they havent won shtein since the sb...yea i know, 2 titles and hes a great coach....but just go away and make it easy old man
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Missed the playoffs 6 of the last 7 years I believe.

Not a HOF coach in my opinion. Those two Super Bowls came out of nowhere. He wasn't an awful coach by any means, but luck played a big role in his career.

ice grillin you

he's a lock HOF....isn't he top ten  wins all time?

I think people forget how well he did with a pathetic Jacksonville franchise...shtein I think sometimes people forget that he coached somewhere other than ny

and j not sure how you didn't have tons of respect before that presser but yes it was awesome
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

Coughlin is 12th at 170 wins. 7th in playoff wins.  He's the only reason the Jags haven't sucked every year of their existence.

Bte, Reid is right behind Coughlin in both categories. He wins a SB he'll waddle right into canton.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

QuoteNew York police are investigating Giants defensive tackle Jay Bromley after a woman said that he tried to sexually assault her and then struck her with his car while fleeing, according to multiple media reports.

Bromley, 23, interacted with the 26-year-old woman on Instagram. They went out together and then went to a Manhattan hotel, where Bromley got a room and they engaged in some physical activity. When Bromley attempted to engage in further sexual activity, she refused, a police source told ABC News.

Bromley left the hotel, and the woman followed him, demanding a ride home. She climbed on the roof of Bromley's car, but he kept driving and she fell off, injuring her leg and knee, according to the source.

The woman was taken to the hospital, where she made the allegations of assault and attempted sexual assault, the source said. A rape kit is being conducted and the police department's Special Victims Unit is investigating.

hbionic

"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York city, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories"
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Diomedes

By sending photos of medical records, it reads to me like Schefter is pretty much caught red handed violating some kind of privacy law in some way.  ESPN gonna pay.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger