Eagles Sign LS Dorenbos

Started by MURP, November 29, 2006, 03:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Munson on July 27, 2016, 09:17:18 PM
I have an acquaintance that does card tricks and, even though I was pretty drunk out of my mind every time it was still pretty damn good.

Legendz you are a smarter man than I when it comes to magic, I can't figure that shtein out at all.

It's the brown bag.  Second person is doing the drawings during the reveal to mimic them.  Puts them in the bag.  The guess who did the drawings is an irrelevant misdirect. 

Drawings are revealed, other person does them, he has the bottle with an envelope in it.  Then makes the obvious ridiculous request that it be smashed open with a hammer (instead of say having the paper in a plastic bottle that you could unscrew).  So he invents an excuse for a 3rd party to give him the brown bag.  Third party does with now the correct mimicked drawings.  They get "smashed" and now he uses pliers to take out the slip of paper that's been in the brown bag the whole time.   

If you'd open the brown bag or let someone else take it out you'd see there's another piece of paper (the one in the bottle the whole time) still in there.   That's my assumption anyway.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Why would you say, "my wife held my hand every step of the way" but post a pic that she's not even in, let alone holding his magic hand

General_Failure

This is that Titanic shtein all over again. Why do women keep lying about holding hands?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Allowing them to vote and drive = worst decisions ever. 

General_Failure

Wait, nevermind. Two pictures over and she's holding his hand.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

He made her invisible in this one, obviously. And in that condition? Dude is GOOD.