Eagles Sign LS Dorenbos

Started by MURP, November 29, 2006, 03:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

They would make me disappear from the audience. 

Clowns too.

Creepy motherfargers all.

PhillyPhreak54

Wait - so a good long snapper, which we know is vital, needs to be cut because....well I don't see a legit reason other than igy is "like so over him omg"

Sgt PSN

How does one "get over" a long snapper anyway?  I get it with someone like McNabb who spent a lot of time on camera and in front of the mic and was generally really corny, not to mention that it was tiresome after a while watching his worm burners and sideline pouting, but Dorenbos got more airtime in that 1 clip than he has in the last decade combined.  He's on the field like maybe a dozen times a game.  What's there to get over? 

smeags

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 13, 2016, 12:20:53 PM
How does one "get over" a long snapper anyway?  I get it with someone like McNabb who spent a lot of time on camera and in front of the mic and was generally really corny, not to mention that it was tiresome after a while watching his worm burners and sideline pouting, but Dorenbos got more airtime in that 1 clip than he has in the last decade combined.  He's on the field like maybe a dozen times a game.  What's there to get over?

he's a white guy who overcame a personal tragedy to become a productive nfl player for decade and is enjoying his life.

that bothers some people.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagles_Legendz

David Blaine is top10 people id want to chill with for a night.

Susquehanna Birder

Just remember to put a hat on it.

smeags

QB Eagles

Dorenbos was a top tier LS for a long time. Last season, he sucked. Not just in one game. He was a bad LS. If that was just a fluke year, then fine. It happens. If it was because he's 50 years old and done, that should be revealed in camp. Even Doug Pederson should be able to figure out what to do.

smeags

well yeah, if the guy sucks in camp and there's a better option, toodles.

Munson

He's been up to my uncle's place a few times. Obviously not on game days but has done a few of his magic shows there for local pre-game show shtein. Apparently loves the place.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

that was actually a pretty cool trick.

Susquehanna Birder

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Pick a card from the farging deck!!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds