the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

You can still bet on Bovada? I could have sworn that shtein got shut down like 2 years ago
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

nah I think it was only down for like a week. it's actually easier than ever with a cc.

PhillyPhreak54

Until they hack you

But that's mainly 5 Dimes and they're crooked owner

phattymatty

i've bet consistently and cashed out for two years now without a single issue. only con is that sometimes their lines are not quite as good as most places.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah the hacks are on five dimes

Bovada is good for dog bettors but if you win too much they'll slash your limits

Munson

I just tried it out yesterday, now I know why I thought that—they're banned in certain states, including mine. I'm guessing that has something to do with my state offering sports betting, but I hate the way it's done here, can't get the same type of paydays I could potentially get on Bovada.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Overslept but didn't really like any of the 11am games. I wanted to play Okie State but didn't like the -9.5/10 it was at.

One early play is Baylor +10

Really like Georgia to smash Florida

phattymatty

Not being a homer here but Ohio state favored by 6? I don't get it.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah it's been 6-7 all week and not much movement with apparently people hitting Penn State a lot. I'm taking the points

phattymatty

like a dumbass i told my wife i was about to pull the trigger on a 1000 bet on psu +7, and she gave me the side eye so i laid off, and i'm gonna be salty about it for days. went down to 200 instead.

PhillyPhreak54

Ouch! That sucks. Tell her she's gotta trust your gut instinct

Penn State +7
Iowa State +7
NC State +7
Georgia -13

Those are the afternoon plays

phattymatty

One of my best friends teaches at UGA currently and I already have plans to crash there for the Penn State uga championship in atl.

PhillyPhreak54

That would be pretty sweet

We think along the same lines that UGA is gonna knock Bama off

PhillyPhreak54

Baylor +10 — LOSS
Penn State +7 — WIN
Iowa State +7 — WIN
NC State +7 — LOSS
Georgia -13 — WIN
Penn State +7.5 2H — LOSS
Texas A&M +3.5 — LOSS
Dodgers ML -110 — WIN
Arizona St +5 — WIN
Boise State -5 2H — WIN

PhillyPhreak54

Bucs -1 — LOSS
Saints -9.5 — LOSS
Saints -2.5 2H — LOSS
Jets +6.5 — WIN
Jets +6 2H — LOSS
Chargers +7.5 — LOSS
Raiders +1.5 — LOSS
Bengals -6.5 2H — LOSS
Cowboys -3 — WIN
Texans +6 — WIN
Cowboys -2 2H — WIN
Texans +3 2H — PUSH
Dodgers -130 ML
Lions +3

WOOOOO damn...I went bigger than normal today and lost half my football profits. Chasing with Dallas and Houston

WOW - made most of the early losses back in the late games. Whew.