Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 21, 2017, 02:20:26 PM
Can someone teach me how to fan?  I don't think I'm doing it right.

MDS

Can someone teach me how to fan?  I don't think I'm doing it right.

you start by not losing your mind over nick pivetta and michael saunders
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Can someone teach me how to fan?

type "yous" on a message board whenever possible even if youve never said it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

infamous eagles homer reuben frank killin the phillies on twitter asking who is accountable.....meanwhile hes balls deep in jeffery luries behind and they havent won in 57 years

MDS

scott kingery hit 2 more homers today

id hate to see them take at bats away from prized talent jesmuel valentin but
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

how drunk are you right now

ice grillin you

take your drunkest night ever and multiply it by a 100

depression is the strongest elixir

MDS

what exactly did odubel do the draw the wrath of cataldi

PhillyPhreak54

Who knows...I didn't see Saturday's game and yesterday I don't recall him doing anything yell worthy

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 22, 2017, 09:43:22 AM
what exactly did odubel do the draw the wrath of cataldi

Grounding out to the catcher on Sunday probably added fire to the wrath.  Top ninth during Sunday's game at Pittsburgh he hit a ball that dribbled out, barely past home plate that I guess he thought was foul. He just stood there and never left the box.  Not that he'd have beaten a throw to first but he stood there and the catcher just reached over and tagged him out.  "Unassisted 2" doesn't look good in the scorebook.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

But the rest of their scorebook doesn't look good in the scorebook.  Unassisted 2 probably blends right in.

Geowhizzer

I'm as big a Phils fan as they come, and I'm having a hard time watching this dreck. 

Sgt PSN

I've watched bits and pieces of a few games here and there.  I can tolerate watching bad Eagles football for a season because it's only 16 games, but I'm not watching 162 games of bad baseball. Hell, even if they're good I'd be pushing it to catch much more than half of their games on TV.