Week 17 - Washington: Bury Nick Foles' Donkey Dick at Wounded Knee

Started by MDS, December 23, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the eagles arent up 100-0 so they are garbage and should disband the franchise
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 30, 2018, 05:12:39 PM
the eagles arent up 100-0 so they are garbage and should disband the franchise

they aren't even up 4-0
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

At some point a failed Philly Special is gonna change the momentum of this game. Hope it's not here.

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 30, 2018, 05:23:03 PM
Trubisky just scored on a bomb.

halftime is the key

no coaches are going to retreat in game....but halftime they might with mullens trying to set the int record

QB Eagles

Rome

Munson

Alshon needs to be here the rest of his career. And Carson needs to realize he has one of the best (the best?) contested catch receivers in the NFL
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 30, 2018, 05:29:40 PM
no coaches are going to retreat in game....but halftime they might with mullens trying to set the int record

Cody Parkey getting some revenge by shanking the XP

MDS

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on December 30, 2018, 05:36:06 PM
cuzzo is in rare form today...man he is special

Vikes have 27 total yards in a home win-and-in game.

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 30, 2018, 05:32:37 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 30, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

Cody Parkey getting some revenge by shanking the XP

hopefully chase Daniel doesnt

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on December 30, 2018, 05:32:35 PM
Alshon needs to be here the rest of his career. And Carson needs to realize he has one of the best (the best?) contested catch receivers in the NFL

Yes!  Jeffery is special.  Romo, ah I mean Wentz needs to turn off the stop, drop and roll beacon.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.