Shawn Andrews

Started by PhillyGirl, August 04, 2005, 02:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

I haven't heard the kid's name mentioned once ANYWHERE yet....anyone know what he's up to?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Mad-Lad

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Mad-Lad on August 04, 2005, 02:38:33 PM
about 373 lbs.  ;D

LOL...

Let me rephrase...does anyone know how he's doing? Were the offseason reports correct that he is in playing shape and feeling no ill effects of the leg?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Mad-Lad

i heard him saying he's in real good shape, but it'll take a bit to get in football shape.  He also said a bunch of real good things about Mike Patterson.

mussa

i heard he sang" Georgia " to Reggie B Good Hands
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mikey418

From what I saw yesterday at camp, Andrews wasn't noticed...which is good when you play guard.  I wasn't focusing on him but was watching the WRs, RBs, LBs, and the secondary more than the lines.  However, it appeared as though he was a vet out there, and not a 2nd year man who missed 99% of his rookie season.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

TexasEagle

He was on the camp show today. Good guy from the sound of it. Also from the callers and Spadaro and that guy sitting next to him today Andrews was mauling somebody during the morning practice. All the talk about him was very positive. But I only have a small sampling from the radio stuff today. :shrug:

TempleOwl

From Phreak's 8/4 camp report...

Quote6. Mike Patterson was murdering guys in the 1-1 drills. Like I said yesterday, his first step is fast as hell. He did get seriously owned by Shawn Andrews later on, but Andrews has been killing guys consistently. Patterson is also part of the wedge on KOR's.
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"

PhillyGirl

Quote from: TempleOwl on August 05, 2005, 08:27:38 AM

From Phreak's 8/4 camp report...

Quote6. Mike Patterson was murdering guys in the 1-1 drills. Like I said yesterday, his first step is fast as hell. [bold]He did get seriously owned by Shawn Andrews later on, but Andrews has been killing guys consistently. Patterson is also part of the wedge on KOR's.[/bold]

Saw that, thanks.

PoopyfaceMcGee

He posted that report after PG started this thread.  Knowing what you know about PG's activity on this board, do you think there's any chance whatsoever that she hadn't read that yet?

PhillyGirl

ice grillin you

He was on the camp show today.  Also from the callers and Spadaro and that guy sitting next to him today Andrews was mauling somebody during the morning practice. All the talk about him was very positive.

as opposed to when spadaro has a player on the camp show and rips them for a horrible day of practice
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

TexasEagle

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 05, 2005, 10:20:29 AM
He was on the camp show today. Also from the callers and Spadaro and that guy sitting next to him today Andrews was mauling somebody during the morning practice. All the talk about him was very positive.

as opposed to when spadaro has a player on the camp show and rips them for a horrible day of practice

They weren't talking about Andrews while he was on the show, dumbass. The callers that were at camp (or weren't at camp) were talking about him and everyone that saw him said he was doing great. God, you're a tool sometimes.

You're like a slightly less annoying Boryla.  :P