Owens & Rosenhaus To Meet With Eagles Brass

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 01, 2005, 04:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

WHT R U TLKG BOUT? HANSON'S BEST CONTRACT REDO TUNE GOIN'...

MadMarchHare

That cameraman needed to aim a little lower.  That chick in the front had her nice rack photochopped. :boom
Anyone but Reid.

T_Section224

rjs is making more and more sense as the day goes on.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

BigEd76

rjs246

Quote from: T_Section224 on August 01, 2005, 03:30:14 PM
rjs is making more and more sense as the day goes on.

Jessica Alba's backside makes way more sense than talking about this crap over and over... or at least it's something pleasantly random to post.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

She looks incredibly small from that angle.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ParkingLotFlagDude

Quote from: rjs246 on August 01, 2005, 03:04:44 PM

I know you want to talk about bacon,...but I am thinking rump roast..now

I think as long as this thread drones on about nothing(Drew) this picture must appear every 6 posts.  :-D
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

TempleOwl

"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"

rjs246

Goddamn, that Alba ass is something else. If only her bikini were made out of bacon.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: TempleOwl on August 01, 2005, 04:48:37 PM
he's here!!

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/football/12277603.htm

Not much of a story but this was in philly.com

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 01, 2005, 02:38:20 PM
Rosenhaus is making an ass out of himself already:

QuoteTerrell Owens has arrived in Philadelphia with agent Drew Rosenhaus and is expected to be at Eagles training camp by 7 p.m. tonight for a team meeting.

Rosenhaus spoke briefly with NBC 10's John Clark at Philadelphia International Airport on Monday morning and we will have those comments on NBC 10 News starting at 4 p.m.

In parts of the video we saw in the NBC 10 newsroom, Owens and Rosenhaus weren't directly looking at each other when they shook hands after arriving on separate flights, and didn't interact in public.

Here is part of the interview between Rosenhaus and Clark, which Owens didn't participate in.

Clark: Eagles fans just want to know, are you here to go up to camp with T.O.?

Rosenhaus: I'm here to visit with Terrell and try to figure out what we are going to do next.

Clark: Do you think you are going to have a productive meeting with the Eagles tomorrow?

Rosenhaus: Anytime you have a chance to talk to Joe Banner and Andy Reid, it's got a chance to be positive. What we get accomplished, I don't know, but I'm happy to have the opportunity to visit with them.

Clark: Is TO going to stay in camp if he doesn't get what he wants?

Rosenhaus: I don't know yet John. Right now we're taking it one day at a time, one minute at a time.

The exchange confirms several media reports have indicated Owens and Rosenhaus wanted a direct meeting with Eagles head coach Andy Reid and team president Joe Banner, as soon as possible.

Rosenhaus is coming off a big victory on Sunday, getting a long-term contract for another client, the Cardinals' Anquan Boldin.

Sure, Drew...he's going to come into training camp, work out and train his ass off in that heat, and then NOT stay to play in the games where he'd get paid.  ::)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on August 01, 2005, 04:50:28 PM
Goddamn, that Alba ass is something else. If only her bikini were made out of bacon.

Holy Sweet Ass Jebus!! Bacon soaked in clam juice must be delicious!