Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 01, 2005, 04:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

spew is getting out the lotion and warming up his jaw and gag reflex.   :-*
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Rosenhaus is making an ass out of himself already:

QuoteTerrell Owens has arrived in Philadelphia with agent Drew Rosenhaus and is expected to be at Eagles training camp by 7 p.m. tonight for a team meeting.

Rosenhaus spoke briefly with NBC 10's John Clark at Philadelphia International Airport on Monday morning and we will have those comments on NBC 10 News starting at 4 p.m.

In parts of the video we saw in the NBC 10 newsroom, Owens and Rosenhaus weren't directly looking at each other when they shook hands after arriving on separate flights, and didn't interact in public.

Here is part of the interview between Rosenhaus and Clark, which Owens didn't participate in.

Clark: Eagles fans just want to know, are you here to go up to camp with T.O.?

Rosenhaus: I'm here to visit with Terrell and try to figure out what we are going to do next.

Clark: Do you think you are going to have a productive meeting with the Eagles tomorrow?

Rosenhaus: Anytime you have a chance to talk to Joe Banner and Andy Reid, it's got a chance to be positive. What we get accomplished, I don't know, but I'm happy to have the opportunity to visit with them.

Clark: Is TO going to stay in camp if he doesn't get what he wants?

Rosenhaus: I don't know yet John. Right now we're taking it one day at a time, one minute at a time.

The exchange confirms several media reports have indicated Owens and Rosenhaus wanted a direct meeting with Eagles head coach Andy Reid and team president Joe Banner, as soon as possible.

Rosenhaus is coming off a big victory on Sunday, getting a long-term contract for another client, the Cardinals' Anquan Boldin.

Sure, Drew...he's going to come into training camp, work out and train his ass off in that heat, and then NOT stay to play in the games where he'd get paid.  ::)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Clark: Eagles fans just want to know, are you here to go up to camp with T.O.?

Rosenhaus: I'm here to visit with Terrell and try to figure out what we are going to do next.

haha...they flew into philly to decide what to do next

PhillyGirl

No, HE said that. TO said he was going to camp to play.

You're mistaking Drew Rosenhaus' comments for TOs.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 01, 2005, 02:51:16 PM

Why are you posting a picture of the back of some woman's head and the crowd behind her?

PoopyfaceMcGee

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

Leave the guy alone...he's just trying to blend in with the crowd.  :-D

ice grillin you

No, HE said that. TO said he was going to camp to play.

You're mistaking Drew Rosenhaus' comments for TOs

i know TO is going to camp everyone has known that for a week now...which is why its so hilarious that rosenhaus flies into philadelphia so he and TO can decide what to do next??

PhillyGirl

No, so ROSENHAUS can decide what to do next. TO already knows he's going to camp and playing football.

He's clearly not going to work out in training camp for 3 weeks and then hold out when the regular season gets here. LOL

Rosenhaus is retarded.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.