2005 Fantasy Baseball

Started by Wingspan, February 23, 2005, 05:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

only 6 teams. :boo...that's why i bailed, poncho.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on March 15, 2005, 03:32:07 PM
Try going to school.

Boo farging hoo. Like the rest of us haven't already been through school.

Trust me, work, baseball and New England are far more boring than learning and being surrounded by teenaged girls.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

MDS, how exactly do you post from school all the time?

MDS

Day ends at 230

And I get 2 periods off most days, so I come home.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

so you can leave school during an off period, go home, post, then go back for the next period?  nice.

MDS

I usually go out with a buddy for lunch, then have 45 minutes at home to do whatever.

Being a senior has its perks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

NGM

So is this thing still going down or what?
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

NGM

Wingspan

if i get home in time, i'll be there to draft(stupid firewall)...otherwise i prerranked.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MURP

just went over and checked out the league.   looks like Geowhizzer raided all the good pitching!

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MURP on March 16, 2005, 03:56:18 PM
just went over and checked out the league.   looks like Geowhizzer raided all the good pitching!

Can't ever have enough good pitching!  :evil

NGM

I decided to gamble on people like Jason Bay and Travis Hafner.  As it was with only 6 people in the league I didn't feel like there was much of a challenge if I just drafted the highest slotted player.  I will probably finish last but it will make it more fun for me.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: NGM on March 16, 2005, 08:45:15 PM
I decided to gamble on people like Jason Bay and Travis Hafner.  As it was with only 6 people in the league I didn't feel like there was much of a challenge if I just drafted the highest slotted player.  I will probably finish last but it will make it more fun for me.

Actually you took Bay right before I was going to.  I've got him on my other team.

Love that guy's potential.  :yay

NGM

He might knock 40 out if he can stay healthy.  His OBP last year was something ridiculous too.