The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

is he gone gone or just off mornings
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

phattymatty

skeptical on this serena person.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyPhreak54

How long until Gargano is back on WIP

Since all the two stations know how to do is hire between each other

MDS

gargano has a massive ego...hes not gonna be like rob ellis grinding out midnight saturday shifts (i only know this because i was at lukes last week and he was on and i was like...what)

i dont know where he goes at IP
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on September 22, 2018, 08:05:36 PM
gargano has a massive ego...hes not gonna be like rob ellis grinding out midnight saturday shifts (i only know this because i was at lukes last week and he was on and i was like...what)

i dont know where he goes at IP

It was internally discussed offering him the fanatic afternoon slot at half his salary but they decided against it because he's such a prima donna.

MDS

afternoons as in teaming with miss? or bumping one of myrt/harry out

all you need to know about gargano is the mcw drama....he insisted she be on the air, then she got fired for not having any talent, threw a temper tantrum

SD

Would have been Mayes/Myrt slot but they probably would have changed some things around. It was only loosely discussed.

Munson

If they were going to put him middays, I'd guess they'd try going back to the times when they had two shows, one from 10-12 and one from 12-2? Can't see them stiffing either of the other two dudes at this point.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

im happy that fat POS is off the air. if there was one dope I couldn't stand more than dumbo ears, it was gargano.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

Does this mean they won't use the drops of him anymore? Because a lot of those are hilarious :-D
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

Quote from: Munson on September 26, 2018, 03:57:24 PM
Does this mean they won't use the drops of him anymore? Because a lot of those are hilarious :-D

oooooooohhhh baldy.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

SD