Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the browns are taking him at 1
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Carlos Hyde + the Duke is already a RB tandem most teams would envy. Tyrod can pick up yardage on the ground too. Can't rule them out but it's hard to consider that their greatest need. Plus it's the Browns, so it doesn't have to make sense.

Diomedes

I'm pretty tired of reading headlines and the like which go "...making _________  the highest paid _____ in the league."

Every new contract given becomes the new highest ever, day after day, week after week, year after year.  Unless the contract is so farging outrageous that it's subject is going to be the top paid for a long, long time, then being the highest paid is meaningless.  It's just going to be surpassed tomorrow or next Thursday.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Diomedes

Only after you pass through the metal detector.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

That's not a gun, big guy.  😉

Tomahawk

Nobody could be that happy to hug Dio

ice grillin you

joe thomas' five year HOF clock just started ticking
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 14, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

highly likely to be on mnf or the fox tnf package...they both want peyton and hes 2nd choice
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 14, 2018, 02:13:09 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 14, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

highly likely to be on mnf or the fox tnf package...they both want peyton and hes 2nd choice

cool
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

QB Eagles

Playing 11 years on that team is the hard way into the HOF.

Rome

McCarron to the Bills on a two year deal.  All that finagling he did to escape Cincy only to end up in Buffalo.  Ouch. 

hbionic

At least its his team vs. being a back-up. If my ego was that big, I'd want to the 'the qb' that turned the franchise around.

Yeah...good luck with that.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

The old man croaked. Gayle Benson is now the owner of the Saints.

Possibility 1: She's a gold-digging schemer who shattered the senile Tom Benson's relationship with the rest of his family in order to bilk them out of two professional sports franchises.

Possibility 2: She was actually Tom Bensons' protector, as the rest of his family tried to take advantage of him in his senior years.

Probable: These are all awful people, including Tom.

Certainty: More lawsuits and drama are coming.