2023-2024 Philadelphia Flyers - The Einsteinian Definition of Insanity

Started by Geowhizzer, September 25, 2023, 08:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Granted it was the nhl network announcers not the flyers but they said this weekend tippet had a non serious ankle injury now this article says upper body
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Tippett was just placed on IR with a lower body injury. Eligible to return Feb 6th. He's looking more like a steal than a throw in in the Giroux trade

QB Eagles

Yup. Two other players from that team with mysterious leaves of absence this week also. It's over for him.

MDS

poor joel cant even drop the only 70 for a week, and hes one upped

the sixers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

sure sounds like philadelphia is getting a stud in michkov...i have read numerous pieces on him over the last few months and the reviews are off the charts...this is philly sportz so something bad will happen but as of now holy shtein he sounds like something else...should also be noted he doesnt have the talent to put him in a gretzky lemieux jagr ovechkin crosby super star class but is almost a lock to be a point plus a game guy in the nhl

btw three of those players are penguins...they have had one or both of mario jagr crosby on their team for the last 40 years andall won multiple cups...at the same time it is an absoutely amazing and disgusting run

SD

Pending ufa Walker traded for a 2025 1st. They now have 2 1sts in 2024 and 2025. Also 2 2nds in 2025. Hopefully they sell more pieces off, build some more young talent for when Michkov comes over. 

https://www.nbcsportsphiladelphia.com/nhl/philadelphia-flyers/nhl-trade-deadline-2024-flyers-move-sean-walker-to-avalanche-acquire-first-round-pick/569318/?amp=1

Fletcher couldn't get a pick for pending Ufa jvr.

Rome

ice grillin you

What the flyers are doing is pretty farging impressive....half their lineup is borderline minor league players they traded their best defenseman at the deadline cause they are in a rebuild have a back up rookie goalie starting and might make the playoffs

SD

Didn't understand benching Couts. I hope they make the playoffs because playoff hockey in Philly is unreal. It's the only league out of the major 4 I won't tune in if my team isn't involved. They teeter on sucking some nights to looking great the next. Anyway farg Boston