The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

goodbye jimmy
hello joshie and also albert

ben-josh-toby-al-joe

i guess?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Horford 5 years $109 million

Ugh

2 years sure but 5?

SD

4 years for Horford not 5

They have no shooters in a league dominated by shooting

MDS

i also have no idea who gets the ball in a final shot scenario. clear out for j rich? ben tries to create something?

oh boy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: AO1 on June 30, 2019, 03:04:13 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 30, 2019, 02:44:15 PM
Jimmy's gone

Could be postering.

Rumblings are Tobias is being re-signed for 5 years and will play the 3. Horford signs and plays the 4 and 5 so JoJo can limit his minutes. No idea what they'd get from Miami

Nailed it. In your face woj

phattymatty

would have liked to keep JJ but my guy reaction to today is not bad.   josh richardson is nice.

QB Eagles

NBA is like a fantasy league lately with these moves. Feels more like trial and error than trying to piece together the right basketball fit. Not just for the Sixers but everywhere. It is entertaining though.

Rome

phattymatty

They should be the best defensive team in the league.

General_Failure

It occurred to me that I can fix your Twitter links with the profanity filter. So I did. It took 18 years, but the profanity filter finally served a purpose.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

It's about farging time, icehole. 

Yep.  Filter is still working. 

PhillyPhreak54

Jimmy Butthole...gtfo

$109M for Al farging Horford?

Who in the farg is gonna shoot the ball? Sure as shtein isn't going to be Ben.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 30, 2019, 10:11:54 PM
Jimmy Butthole...gtfo

$109M for Al farging Horford?

Who in the farg is gonna shoot the ball? Sure as shtein isn't going to be Ben.

It's $97 million...$109 number is incentive based if they win a title

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

That was yesterday.

I'm just tired today. The last couple weeks of the Phillies put me in a sour sports mood.