The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

sometimes i wish woj would just keep his god damn mouth shut.

Quote[Wojnarowski] Reporting w/ @ZachLowe: Houston's offering Clint Capela, Eric Gordon and PJ Tucker individually to teams w/ space to absorb salary. Rockets trying for best available first-rounder for any of those three, hoping to redirect pick to Philly in pursuit of Jimmy Butler sign-and-trade.

Quote[Woj] Philadelphia has been privately expressing confidence around NBA that it can re-sign Butler and Tobias Harris, but Houston remains on case of selling Butler/76ers with a sign-and-trade scenario once free agency starts on Sunday.

phattymatty

Quote[Wojnarowski] There's yet to be formal indication the team or Butler are interested (in a sign and trade)

Woj can eat a fleshpop.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 30, 2019, 02:44:15 PM
Jimmy's gone

Could be postering.

Rumblings are Tobias is being re-signed for 5 years and will play the 3. Horford signs and plays the 4 and 5 so JoJo can limit his minutes. No idea what they'd get from Miami

MDS

until they give up on ben none of this matters
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Kinda happy I can go back to hating redick.

MDS

i guess jj got tired of his woman and their kids...he was all about living on bkn and being mr. dad

now hes gonna crush 20 year old southern drunk coeds and play older white uncle to zion. good for him.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The Pels are giving him two years?

Jesus... wow indeed. 

QB Eagles

SD

Toby back 5 years $180 million per woj

SD

Sources: Free agent Mike Scott has agreed to a two-year, $9.8M deal to return to the Philadelphia 76ers

PhillyPhreak54

Glad Mike Scott is back

Why did they let JJ go?

Rome

Two years, Jay.  Just no. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 30, 2019, 08:06:19 PM
Why did they let JJ go?

Cause he's practically the age of the people on this board, and the Pellies backed up the Brinks truck for him.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 30, 2019, 08:50:11 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 30, 2019, 08:06:19 PM
Why did they let JJ go?

Cause he's practically the age of the people on this board, and the Pellies backed up the Brinks truck for him.

Damn, he'd old!