Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

QuoteWR Kelvin Benjamin

Always interesting when a player comes into the league with a ton of hype, basically lives up to the hype his rookie year, and then within like 4 years he's complete garbage and effectively out of the league.

General_Failure

I can't wait until the Patriots pick him up and convert him to TE.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I was watching the Jags/Titans game a few minutes ago and the commercial outro song was Joy Division's "Love Will Tear Us Apart."

I literally could not believe my ears but sure enough... wow.

QB Eagles

Probably a little too upbeat for those who are spending their Thursday night watching a Jags/Titans game.

PhillyPhreak54

That Derrick Henry run...my gawwwd

99yds

MDS

gotta love lukewarm take j dropping in to grace us with his some halfass observation on his first football game in weeks....bring back 2016 j

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Likely...I'll hit you up next week once I'm home

MDS

Likely in j parlance is a no
:(

MDS

Don Ho

NFL officiating is at an all tie low.  Another pathetic call on Wagner's blocked field goal tonight. Used two teammates to launch himself upward and onward, clear as day.  How could they have picked up that flag?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 16, 2018, 01:39:50 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on October 11, 2018, 01:45:09 PM
I couldn't really follow, to be honest.  There was something about custody, but the kid is 19 or something.  Everyone involved makes no goddamn sense so my eyes glazed over when they started quoting people and referring to various letters Carruth has issued.  Train wreck.

7 part podcast and a documentary

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/article219305945.html

the guy who did the podcast tracked him down in pennsy

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/article222710650.html
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

cuzzo is 4-24 all time against teams with winning records....and he just his oc fired

come home flip baby

General_Failure

Viking fans are super excited that he's gone, not realizing that he was playcalling to his quarterback's strengths.

The man. The myth. The legend.