Wild Card - Bears: Kirk Cousins Did This

Started by MDS, December 30, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

And thank you to Darren for your service.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

No replay on the obvious hold on Sproles?

Rome

I guess we can pretty much rule out any official help tonight. 

Don Ho

Well idiots like Bennett not helping with stupid penalties on third down.

Don Ho

Oh my God!  farging idiots handing this shtein to the Bears.

QB Eagles

Hey if you're gonna commit dumb penalties, how about not during third down stops?

Don Ho

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

if its a catch than its a fumble you cork suckers

QB Eagles

Nice job picking up the loose ball iceholes

Don Ho