Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

amazing that the team built around brad johnson didnt have sustained success
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2018, 09:09:48 PM
it would almost be a miracle if Dallas doesn't win the division

Agreed...still pissed we traded up for Wentz instead of drafting Dak in the 4th too

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 14, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

amazing that a loser franchise for a million years would follow a sb up by missing the playoffs

Quote from: AO1 on October 14, 2018, 10:07:30 PM

Agreed...still pissed we traded up for Wentz instead of drafting Dak in the 4th too

dak 24-13 one playoffs
wentz 21-13 zero playoffs

I understand the super bowl was great but don't let it turn you into Washington fans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

big congrats to dak for not tearing his acl and losing his one playoff game

do better next time, carson
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

three years zero playoffs if they don't make it this year which they almost certainly will not

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2018, 10:45:34 PM
three years zero playoffs if they don't make it this year which they almost certainly will not

this is a dumb statement.  Team made the playoffs with Carson last year.  They could've lost every game the rest of the season after he got hurt and they still would've made it.

Geowhizzer

MDS

this isnt even in the top 25 of his dumbest hills to die on

ice grillin you

not a hill just facts

next playoff game Carson plays in will be his first

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2018, 10:20:06 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 14, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

amazing that a loser franchise for a million years would follow a sb up by missing the playoffs

Quote from: AO1 on October 14, 2018, 10:07:30 PM

dak 24-13 one playoffs
wentz 21-13 zero playoffs

I understand the super bowl was great but don't let it turn you into Washington fans

Never realized win/loss record was the sole responsibility of the qb. Dak is a joke, Wentz is a top 3 qb. Try to slow your roll after one halfway decent performance.

Rome

I see drunky troll igy was busy last nite.  That's nice. 

smeags

somebody's inner cowboy fan has come out once again.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

I'm shocked Havas is IN on a non-Philadelphia team.

Shocked.

MDS

if carson wentz wasnt such a loser who tore his acl who needed nick foles to come in and clean up his messes and not a legendary playoff participant like dak then maybe things would be different

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger