Previous topic - Next topic

Do you collect anything?

Yes
16 (69.6%)
No
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Yeti

Speaking of collectables, I was considering putting some old school autographed Eagles cards up on Ebay.  Is there a better place to sell them?  I don't want some douche from Dallas ending up with me treasures.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

shorebird

If they are treasures, why are you selling them? If your selling them, why do you care who gets them?

Diomedes

too bad CardTrader isn't here to help you...he was swell.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

The Hot Wheels 1/18 1966 batmobile.
Regular        $18.99
Elite             $84.99
Super Elite   $279.99

These bitches aren't making it to the shelves of any stores I can find. I already pre-ordered the regular one, and I'm reluctant to pre-order any other model. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know any place that has the last two models in stock?? I know that the reg. ones are on e-bay in stock, but they are over priced, as are the other two types that are available for pre-order only.

Man, I had no idea that these things would be so hard to get.

Seabiscuit36

honestly my grandparents have one Shorebird.  It's been sitting out forever in the room, but has no scratches. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

What in the hell is going on here?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

I just picked this up on E-bay. It's lovely. I believe it's Victorian.

I have had a really hard time find the ceramic sets. Does anyone know if there is a better place to look? Gosh.

Also, I have been collecting a lot of naked fat women eating. Here is the pride of my collection to date:

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Yeti

Quote from: shorebird on June 17, 2008, 06:51:58 AM
If they are treasures, why are you selling them?

Good point.

Quote from: shorebird on June 17, 2008, 06:51:58 AM
If your selling them, why do you care who gets them?

My deep seated hatred for all that is Dallas.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

shorebird