WIP online

Started by BigEd76, June 20, 2005, 03:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEST is GOD

I can't stand Macnow.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Don Ho

I love WIP!  This is great!  I listen at night Hawaii time so I hear Big Daddy.  He tends to go off the deep end but than again it's 3:00 AM Philly time.  I keep missing Eskin.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

You're not missing anything.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on July 12, 2005, 03:57:27 AM
You're not missing anything.

Is he that much of a fleshpop? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

I think so, but to be fair I think that of most everyone involved with covering sports nowadays. I think he's especially dickish, though.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on July 12, 2005, 04:04:38 AM
I think so, but to be fair I think that of most everyone involved with covering sports nowadays. I think he's especially dickish, though.

Hey watch it, I am a quarter dickish.

General_Failure

I feel sorry for your wife. Ba-dum-bum.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on July 12, 2005, 04:20:22 AM
I feel sorry for your wife. Ba-dum-bum.

We all have our short comings :( - I'm gonna stop there.

BigEd76

WIP has been ripping Abreu all morning.  Typical...

PhillyPhreak54

Schilling called in right now from Disneyland :-D

He's ripping Angelo and WIP to shreds.

Mike Miss and Gargano can't understand why Curt is ripping WIP for being a bad station.

HEY ANT'NY AND MIKEY -- YOU'VE BEEN RIPPING BOBBY ABREU ALL MORNING!!

Wingspan

yep. typical. although i have not heard it.

but i am just completely convinced that this town takes sports way too seriously, and on top of that the negadelphian will never die...people will always find something to bitch about.

if you seriously think about this. abreu wins a completely meaningless little game and people are complaining?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

Some of these guys (fans) would rather continue to lose so they have something to piss and whine about. I am 100% convinced about that.

They don't want to win. They want to bitch, bitch, bitch.

"I can't believe Abreu won. Dat bum can't get his uniform dirty or hit in da clutch here. But he goes and wins da Derby. What a bum, dat guy is."

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 12, 2005, 12:30:10 PM
Some of these guys (fans) would rather continue to lose so they have something to piss and whine about. I am 100% convinced about that.

They don't want to win. They want to bitch, bitch, bitch.

"I can't believe Abreu won. Dat bum can't get his uniform dirty or hit in da clutch here. But he goes and wins da Derby. What a bum, dat guy is."

:-D

Love what Abreu did last night.  He gave a heck of a show.  :yay

WEST is GOD

I don't listen to WIP as much anymore. I only really listen when something happens. When it's a quiet day on the front I don't turn it on anymore because it's the same points over and over.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Don Ho

Now callers are pissed because Bobby didn't once acknowledge the city or the Phillis fans.  My mother should call in as she said the same thing after he won.  She was so preplexed why he didn't mention the Phillies.  I asked my mom "Would you?"  That shut her up.