Hippos

Started by Yeti, April 16, 2010, 03:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

you got a link supporting the claim that's a great white? 

I'd like to read more if it's true which, no offense, I doubt
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Yeti

Google great white pup.
I would provide the link but i am too embarrassed after learning it's author was a fourth grade kid.

Thanks DIO
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Sgt PSN

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Yeti

Hbionic

mussa

since this thread is turning into wild kingdom, i'll share this little story. last night i walked out on my balcony to check out these fireworks going off and as i walked back in i felt something on side area of my foot. i knock it off and realize that it was a dead baby bird stuck to my foot. good times mate
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SD

That's good luck in swahili mussa.

mussa

weird thing about it is I came across a dead baby bird the other week and snapped a pic of it. i think the bird gods didn't approve of my picture taking...

shorebird

While outside a house in the woods I was working at yesterday, I saw a squirrel that was jet black from head to tail. I've seen white ones, but never a black one. I tried to get a pic on my phone but the little bugger was too quick.

Ninja squirrel.

Sgt PSN

Maybe all the white squirrels killed the black ones. 

mussa

Quote from: shorebird on May 01, 2010, 07:11:37 PM
While outside a house in the woods I was working at yesterday, I saw a squirrel that was jet black from head to tail. I've seen white ones, but never a black one. I tried to get a pic on my phone but the little bugger was too quick.

Ninja squirrel.

They have them where I go in Ontario Canada

Yeti

We live on a farm.  When we first moved in 2 years ago there was a family of foxes denning under a stone pile in the back of the property.  One of the kits was not doing good and the rest of the foxes were chasing it off.  Against my advice my wife started feeding it puppy chow.  Now on Saturday nights we sit out on the back deck and cook chicken and throw it out to him and his two girlfriends.  They almost come right up to the grill.

Hbionic

Diomedes

You should have listened to your wife, Beastmaster.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

He told his wife not to feed it

I think it's cool. Now in case you're ever hard up for food or warmth, you have food and clothing

Diomedes

Oh, so he did.  Reading, it's good.