The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Why do people always bring people's salaries into the argument? (usually when talking about athletes). What does that have to do with anything? They're all getting paid more than most of us. So, again, what's the point?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Women soccer players make more than I do. 

As long as they're hot, I'm cool with it. 

The uggos, though?  Nada. 

ice grillin you

lurie
ertz
wentz

all in Cleveland tonight

seems so randomly weird to me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

3 of the 22000 people in the arena work for the eagles.  strange indeed.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 08, 2018, 10:32:09 PM
lurie
ertz
wentz

all in Cleveland tonight

seems so randomly weird to me

scouting trip
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

this ceremony is more boring than the game.

SD

Can't wait to watch the Lakers super team of Kawhi, Bron, and George playing against GS in the unofficial finals for the next 5 years. The process was fun while it lasted, too bad Colangelo had to come along and ruin the plan.

Rome

At what point does C-3PO step in as commissioner and do what's best for the league?

SD

Never...Lebron in a Lakers uniform is as good as it gets for league business

QB Eagles

Lakers with LeBron (having to go through GS) versus Boston with Kyrie (having to go through the Sixers) would be a dream scenario for the NBA.

MDS

the spurs are never trading kawhi to lakers....even if he lets everyone know he wants to go there some team will still take a shot, even for 1 year

so yea maybe in 2019 this could happen.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

farg the NBA I only care about the Sixers. 99% chance Bron/George Lakers is happening. Kawhi isn't relevant unless he's traded to the Sixers and agrees to an extension. Unless Fultz miraculously becomes a top player the Process is over. The Sixers will never have the talent to beat one of those teams.

QB Eagles

The first big domino. PG to... the Thunder.

phattymatty

DJ to mavs.  They're gonna have a real good squad all of a sudden.