Fantasy Football - Playoff Edition

Started by Sgt PSN, December 17, 2009, 10:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I didn't have time to make a roster. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

thanks for the heads up.  i was about to call the whole thing off if you hadn't let us know. 

Tomahawk

You should allow people to submit up until kickoff of the first game. It's not like we got a lot of money riding on this

reese125

he is..he said 10 minutes before kick off...problem is we cant do it he has to

rjs246

Quote from: Tomahawk on January 08, 2010, 11:31:59 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on January 04, 2010, 05:18:49 PM
No more free fantasy football for god's sake. OUT.

Quit being a Hoyda, sissy. Let's double or nothing just between us. sexy I know

Sarge, are you going to post everybody's roster? I want to see how many homers picked Westbrook

What's double from zero?

If I had seen this challenge before this second I would have been in. Oh well. No easy money for me, I guess.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Yes. Anyone that still wants in needs to pm me their roster nlt 10min before kickoff of the first game today.

It won't be until tonight that I can add them to the spreadsheet

Tomahawk

You can still get in.

Sorry - I erroneously thought you were in the  :CF Fantasy Football League. Let's bet $20

rjs246

Uh, no. I have no inclination to scramble to put together a roster for $20. BUT, if you want to start with next week's games I'll be IN.

Random gambling with strangers and arbitrary parameters for the win.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on January 09, 2010, 11:50:29 AM
wow, i farged this up, i thought it was one player per team, but i am looking at other rosters and seeing that is not the case.  oh well, farg it

im sure you will get over it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

trying to update the rosters while i'm at work.  i've got the stats from the first 3 games so far.  check your sheets and if i missed something let me know. 

Sgt PSN

score sheet updated - https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtfzWlfdIwfIdExIY2Q5UXpiR1pOWDIzX3ZlbnJwb0E&hl=en

standings after round 1:

t-hawk - 159.9 (4 players eliminated)

sunmo - 146.55 (4 players eliminated)

sarge - 142.67 (6 players eliminated)

phreak - 136.97 (6 players eliminated)

4th&26 - 96.97 (4 players eliminated)

canadianeaglesfan - 46.9 (1 player eliminated)

legendz - 8.3 (1 player eliminated)

reese - 0 (0 players eliminated) - entire roster had a bye in the first round except miles austin....who he left on the bench. 

Tomahawk

Wow - I'm kicking the motherfarg out of you sluts

Sgt PSN

most rosters had enough players eliminated in the first round that i'm able to fill in your vacancies with players on the bench.  but there's a few who built rosters heavy on teams that had 1st round bye and need to make roster decisions. 

i'll fill in what i can, just pm me any changes up to 10min before kickoff. 

Sgt PSN

sunmo - needs to choose between warner and brees.

reese - told me he wants austin at wr but didn't tell me who he is replacing. 

eagles legendz - needs to choose between brees/manning and fitzgerald/wayne, jackson or rice. 

everyone else had enough players eliminated that they didn't need to submit rosters and i was able to fill open roster spots with your bench. 

reese125

thats my bad man--austin for v jackson