Malcolm Jenkins, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Munson, March 11, 2014, 05:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

3 years, 16 mil
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

(Who is he and what position is he?)
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

He is a safety who is now a former Saint.

Why are you eating other peoples lunches? STOP IT!

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

So, is this a good get?

(Get to the choppah!)

SD

meh

I mean, he's better than Chung which isn't saying much. He's only 26 years old and it's not like they're paying a lot or gave him a shteinload of money.

He's good in coverage and can tackle well. Doesn't excel at either. Davis's safeties don't fall into the SS/FS category, his safeties are interchangeable and can play both roles.

SD

And since they're going this route, might as well sign another f/a safety for a similar price.

hbionic

SD

ice grillin you

hes replacing nate allen not chung...chung only started like 9 games and wouldnt have had that many if the wolffman didnt get hurt

be interesting to see what they do with the other spot now

but yeah overall not a very overwhelming signing....but for only eight and  a half guaranteed its a really good value
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Jenkins is a definite upgrade and seems more reasonable than the crazy $$ thrown around so far but he isn't Byrd.

Rome

He's got a ring and I have to think that if the Saints weren't in cap hell they would have re-signed his ass.

Or not.

Homerz.

Diomedes

Hey, I'm happy.  The team just got better.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

If Dio's happy, then I'm happy. It's how it works.

Diomedes

You're not happy much, are you, you poor bastich.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The substitute teacher misspelled Malcolm.

Get on it.