farg Dallas MNF 11/14

Started by Cerevant, November 08, 2005, 09:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerevant

MadMarchHare and I and a couple of other guys are going to be down there for the game this week.  I was wondering when is a good time to head down and set up a tailgate?  We were hoping to get a spot near the CF tailgate and join you rowdies...
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

ice grillin you

11:30 for me

i hope the weather is like it was this past sunday...it will be a glorious time for all if it is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

my bad i missed that other thread....go ahead and delete away

ice grillin you

MadMarchHare and I and a couple of other guys are going to be down there for the game this week.  I was wondering when is a good time to head down and set up a tailgate?  We were hoping to get a spot near the CF tailgate and join you rowdies...

for monday niters we get down anywhere btwn 10-12...and while we are hardly the first ones there you have your pick of the litter at that point...to be able to guarantee a specific locale id arrive no later than two or three

MadMarchHare

Sorry, man, we're still not going to be able to get there before 6-6:30 ;D
Anyone but Reid.

Cerevant

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 08, 2005, 10:00:49 AM

for monday niters we get down anywhere btwn 10-12...and while we are hardly the first ones there you have your pick of the litter at that point...to be able to guarantee a specific locale id arrive no later than two or three
I'm taking a half-day, so I should be able to get down there in the 2pm timeframe.

Quote from: MadMarchHareSorry, man, we're still not going to be able to get there before 6-6:30 ;D
Doesn't mean I can't warm up the grill and chill the beer without you...Just hope there is some left when you get there ;D
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

ice grillin you

you probably already know this...but you cant even get in the wachovia lot at 6-630...in fact i wouldnt even drive if i was coming that late

Cerevant

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 08, 2005, 10:12:10 AM
you probably already know this...but you cant even get in the wachovia lot at 6-630...in fact i wouldnt even drive if i was coming that late
They are PTing it down there - I'm coming down early to save the spot and bring the food & bevs.