Darren Sproles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, March 13, 2014, 05:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

you slacker motherfargers...I had to read through five pages of garbage to find this out?

farg you

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Chameleon

I discontinued writing OP's after all of you level 1 nits couldn't handle describing teams by mascot and color.

Rome

If you had stuck with that soul-crushing office job you would have known this shtein already.

Diomedes

That's because people who sit in offices aren't actually working.  I spent the day on a farging ladder at just under freezing temps with 40 mph winds. 

It was not better than sitting in an office, but I still prefer it because farg, at least I didn't steal from anyone today.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Diomedes

Yea, it will be warmer tomorrow.   I might drink two beers at lunch. 

Power tools, beers.  Pay me.

PhillyPhreak54

I will accept blame. We are Dio's daily planner...all things one place!

Eagaholic

QuoteTwo NFL backs have caught 150 passes & averaged at least 4.8 yards per carry since 2011: Darren Sproles and LeSean McCoy.

Be great if Sproles found a little fountain of youth here and got all his mojo back. You just know Chip will come up with some kind of pkg with Sproles and Shady together.

Just figured it out - trips with Sproles, Shady and DeSean with Lane going on out to join them. Then throw a 5er to Celek that he can't quite bend to catch at knee level and drops.

General_Failure

Man, now if they can work out that Jackson trade it'll be just like Reid and McNabb's prime years all over again. I can't wait.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I thought bro hugs were outlawed for whiteys?