Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Quote from: AO1 on August 06, 2018, 11:59:21 AM
Quote from: smeags on August 06, 2018, 11:21:40 AM
did ray lewis finish his HOF speech yet ?

They're still drying his jacket

I shut it off after dawk, but heard ray ray went on & on about how awesome he is. 
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

to be fair he might be the best football player ever...I'd probably talk shtein too

him Jerry rice and LT were the best I ever saw

I'd be happy if him and dawk would stop talking about god
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I'd be happy if everyone would follow that advice.  Even Jesus is piss pot tired of hearing that bullshtein now. 

Rome

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24359794/cleveland-browns-kept-antonio-callaway-game-punishment

Is Hue Jackson mentally unbalanced?   He seems like a farging dick but is he really trying to hurt somebody just to make a point?

Wow. 

QB Eagles

Check out Hard Knocks. Hue makes Chip Kelly seem like a guy with high emotional intelligence.

Rome

I saw the first one.  His interaction with Todd Haley was ridiculous.  He refused to even listen to Haley.  He basically said this is my team and you'll do it my way.   Sounded like a high school football coach from 1983. 

Eagaholic

QuoteHue Jackson tells Dez Bryant that Browns will have "greatest turnaround in sports history"
So, two wins?

QB Eagles

The greatest turnaround in sports history will be Jimmy Haslam saying Hue has his full confidence this offseason, compared to what Haslam will be saying about Hue next offseason.

General_Failure

Packers are sending Brett Hundley to Seattle, Jets are trading Bridgewater to the Saints.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

shane lechler cut....he should be the second punter in the HOF

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 31, 2018, 10:46:08 AM
shane lechler cut....he should be the second punter in the HOF

Induct him and Janikowski in the same class. 

SD

The Bears are trading for Khalil Mack. No idea on what they're trading but considering what its going to cost against the cap to sign him they'd be stupid to part with a high pick.

Also Aaron Donald got caked off. He's a great player but I'd still take Cox over any DT in the league.

QB Eagles

I think the Bears are going to be good enough that they would be a clear playoff team in the AFC. That defensive line is really interesting. On paper there are no NFC teams other than the Bucs and Cards that seem like an easy out to me, and even the Cards are legitimate on defense.