lasalle - W
temple - W
penn vs brown @ 7
the joe at umass @7
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

big 5 title on the line tonight in south north philly

ice grillin you

such a terrible showing from lasalle going for their first big 5 title since 1990

MDS

i was thisclose to declaring la salle +1.5 the lock of the year

cant say whether temple was good or if la salle was bad. id lean toward la salle just not being ready of the big time philly spotlight. surprising thing is temple swooped in and beat them down. best win of the year, better than bs early morning cuse thing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

huge win for nova's tourney hopes.....still got mad work to do tho

MDS

temple touched by the AI angel

LOCK for tomorrow

ice grillin you

or swallowed by a border monster

LOSS today

ice grillin you

after todays games joey brackets has nova and temple as last four IN

ice grillin you

temple - lasalle - the joe - nova all won last nite....avg margin of victory was 18 pts

biggest win was nova who beat georgetown to put them solidly back in the tourney

Eagles_Legendz

The bubble is awful right now - I think it would take a mess with conference tourneys for any of the 3 to be left out at this point.  Nova has 4 wins against teams in the top 16 in the RPI - second most in CBB and LaSalle/Temple keep winning while other bubble teams lose for the most part.

ice grillin you

the a10 tourney is going to be great this year....if it was still in atlantic city id go check some of it out

if lasalle can upset st louis sat and temple beats vcu sunday then lasalle would actually win the regular season title

also root for umass tonight....if they can win at butler temple locks up a bye

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 07, 2013, 08:11:58 AM
temple - lasalle - the joe - nova all won last nite....avg margin of victory was 18 pts

biggest win was nova who beat georgetown to put them solidly back in the tourney

3 wins against top 5 teams and 10 wins in the Big East regular season.  I read something this morning that said 94% of Big East teams with 10 or more wins have made the tourney, so yeah, they're in.

If they're not in something is seriously wrong with the system.

MDS

they have a ton of terrible losses too

st joe brackets face lunardi had em as a 14 before the gtown win. so they are right there on the bubble. 2 losses to close the year + other spots get eaten up they may be out

Eagles_Legendz

Nova only has 2 sub-100 losses, so, no.  They have far fewer bad losses than most bubble teams and better wins than most at large teams in general.  Plus they have no regular season games left, just the BET.  I think they're ~ a 10 seed right now.  Barring tons of crazy conference tourney results I don't think they have much to sweat now.