Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i sense a jealous group of christian fargtards
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

great one going on right now btwn lasalle and nova

nove choked from the free throw line down the stretch and lasalle hit a three to send it to OT

MDS

oh thanks for the heads up now thats theres a minute left in ot

dipshtein pollack
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i shouldnt have to tell you to watch a big 5 classic

MDS

i shouldnt have to tell you to not do what you did last night but then again we all make mistakes

ice grillin you

temple trying their hardest to choke

MDS

cant expect them to coast against delaware, which is like the kentucky of delaware

ice grillin you

a down pitt team beat them by 30

ice grillin you

temple about to lose at home to canisius

MDS

ice grillin you

the bonnies got their first ever win at the liacouras today

Quote from: MDS on December 19, 2012, 09:06:23 PM
disband the program please

MDS

tell me you saw khaliff wyatt crying after he fouled out

dunphy is such a loser

ice grillin you

i couldnt watch it because for some reason i have to pay to get that stupid cbss channel

MDS

it was horrendous

so youll pay for all kinds of packages but you wont pay for extra sports channels