The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

on a scale of 1 to 10 how bad is it that im sitting here hoping that temple can split @ umass and @ gw and in hopes of tying duquesne and a horrible xavier team for the a10 regular season title

the tournament is going to be such a joke this year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lunardi projects temple as a seven seed in the east going against florida state in DC

basement is available lil guy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

not only do i not have the disposable income to spontaneously travel to dc next week, i wouldnt even do if it i could. 1st and 2nd round of ncaa's = made for tv.

if temple somehow, someway gets into the sweet 16 and is in the san antonio bracket  i would like to figure id go to that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Be sure to check out the Alamo's rape basement.

MDS

this thread is dead because the big 5 is dead

thank you VILEnova

disgusting disgraceful pathetic horrid slimy piece of shtein catholic child touching fargwads. go protect another farging priest who fondles some 13 year olds cock you self righteous funholes.

these pieces of shtein are so farging insecure of temple, TEMPLE, joining the big east as a football only member. and farging boise and air force are now out. navy isnt coming. smu and houston will stay with what they have since the moutain west/cusa merger will eventually take the bcs aq.

so the big east is left with 6 schools....and 3 could be gone tomorrow....which leaves south florida, rutgers and cinci and a host of catholic basketball schools. great. way to farging make a big stink and ruin the big 5 out of nothing. your farging zesty conference is finished and you destroy temple just to remind everyone who farging thinks theyre boss.

farg you nova you will farging die on 12/10. farg you. disgrace to philly. any philly person who reps nova is a traitor.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

i would blow the phillies for another year if someone would a-bomb that zesty main lain jesus loving uppity campus

ice grillin you

MDS

you dont care that villanova is a bunch of spiteful pedophile protecting pompous dickholes

youll still root for their sitty bball team, their sleazy overrated coach and align with their fans who wont step foot in north philly because of all the stillupfronts?

traitors. well russell isnt from philly. traitor.

Sgt PSN

Unless you graduated from a Big 5 school, I don't think there are too many people in/around Philly who care about 1 more than the others.  Which ever school rolls out the best team from year to year is the school that most people get behind.  I'm a straight front runner in that regard.  I'd like to see them all do well but I'll put most of my focus on the one that's the goodest. 

MDS

if you root for nova, you are a traitor. it shouldnt be a problem here because aside from SD and the first 10 years of igy's life none of you are from philly. so i expect you all to hop on the bandwagon should empty armani suit jay wright luck his pretty little ass into some wins.

they are the antithesis of a big 5 team and a philly school. they belong in a zesty a10-level conference with st johns, marquette and the other catholic child fondler protecting schools. people who like nova defend catholicism to its core/are suburbanites too afraid to step foot into north philly or really any area thats not 99% white.

phil martelli seems like a good person compared to the nova execs.

what i want is this:
rutgers, cinci, temple, south florida, central florida, umass and 2 others. uconn? wv? louisville? if they are all gone take 2 from the mac...maybe try to get navy in this...but keep it east coast.

8 team league, leaves room for 5 non conference games (so temple can play psu, umd, notre dame, etc.). non bcs aq  league but its legit enough that a 12-0 team from here will get some pub. its a better situation than the mac and since the big east is being killed internally by spiteful catholics from the main line, its a good landing spot for everyone else who cant get into the acc/big 12.

Sgt PSN

Sometimes I root for Nova, Temple and St Joe's.......AT THE SAME TIME!

ice grillin you

the big five hasnt been truly relevant since before the lil guy was born so the faux anger here rings sorta hollow if you ask me

but you know what is less relevant than even he big 5?....that would be whatever zesty conference schools like cincy rutgers and south florida end up in

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 15, 2011, 12:53:52 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on October 15, 2011, 09:40:48 AM
No one cares.

MDS

youre coming from the point of a cfb homer who wakes up at 6am to catch erin host a lame pregame show

im comin from the point of a guy who wants his school in the best spot possible and couldnt give a funholehair about whats going on in the sec

ice grillin you

there is no "best possible spot" for temple sports.....they are irrelevant....the football team should be folded and the basketball teams celing is the sweet sixteen.....settle down