Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

villanova football got an invite to join the big east
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

lasalle up 8 with four minutes left gagged and lost by three

MDS

temple killed akron

this is the only team that matters
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

drexel didnt want to win but they are about to upset louisville AT louisville

brusier philly ballin son
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee

The 2nd half line was Drexel +9.5.  I couldn't figure out why, so I bet it.  Helped ease my pain.

ice grillin you

DH

the only thing worse than having to sit through listening to someone tell you the outcome of their bets is having to sit through talk about peoples fantasy teams or bad poker beats.

NO ONE CARES.

PoopyfaceMcGee

My AA got rivered by KK last night too.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Die-Hard on December 15, 2010, 02:10:29 PM
the only thing worse than having to sit through listening to someone tell you the outcome of their bets is having to sit through talk about peoples fantasy teams or bad poker beats.

NO ONE CARES.

post of at least the month

take that shtein to pm

MDS

or to the betting thread, where it belongs

FF talkin bout his 2 dollar bets that he didnt make = reese level

ice grillin you

holy shtein i just noticed temple lost to dusquene by double digits

MDS

1. temple is sort of fraudulent....squeaking past a clearly inferior big east team in gtown at home and the always mediocre maryland in a half empty verizon center arent exactly impressive

2. the a10 is horrendous this year and duquesne isnt half bad for this pos conference

3. at this point temple isnt a lock to get an at large and its quite possible the a10 gets 1 school in