The Coaching Search Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2012, 07:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

The coaching angel needs to touch some of you fools

PhillyPhanInDC

Supposedly the guy they got for strength and conditioning has no NFL experience, but he is a former SEAL and had a hand in creating their training regimen, etc. Training camp is going to be a show.

QuoteNew Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly at last has unveiled his full coaching staff, and it includes one coach with an interesting title.

Shaun Huls will serve as the Eagles' "Sports Science Coordinator" – a job separate from strength and conditioning. Huls, according to the Eagles, previously was the strength, conditioning and "combatives" coordinator for Navy Special Warfare.

In other words, Huls joins the Eagles after training Navy SEALs.

That should bring instant credibility when Kelly, new strength coach Josh Hingst and Huls start working with Eagles players during the voluntary offseason program that begins in April.

QuoteKelly has previous experience with Navy SEAL training. In 2011, he put his Oregon team through a program called "Judgment Day" led by a former SEALs trainer
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN

This training will pay off big time if Al Queda ever puts a football team together.

Eagaholic

It would be funny if Joe Banner's car suddenly blew up on the way home from the office.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagaholic on February 11, 2013, 09:51:51 AM
It would be funny if Joe Banner's car suddenly blew up on the way home from the office.

lolol

Zanshin

I don't think you can kill pure evil.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Zanshin on February 11, 2013, 09:55:26 AM
I don't think you can kill pure evil.

No, but you can burn all of it's hair off.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

General_Failure

I imagine he'd still manage to smell like a wet dog.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 11, 2013, 08:29:29 AM
This training will pay off big time if Al Queda ever puts a football team together.

I can't wait till they close tc off to the fans

General_Failure

They will definitely do away with a chance to sell overpriced t-shirts, jerseys, bottled water, and model wind turbines.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

nice passive aggressive link, 5
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

ice grillin you

nothing passive about it....i still hold a seat on the gus bus
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous