Nigel Bradham, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by BigEd76, March 09, 2016, 06:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

2-year deal, another ex-Bill

SD

Solid signing. They needed a SAM, they got a decent one.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

a little beat down never hurt anyone...which is good cause they cannot afford to lose any LB
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

The days of Mormons and uptight college coaches are over. It's time for Eagles players to beat, rape, and get popped for drugs like a normal team.

Rome

Umbrellas are serious farging bizness in Miami, bitches. 

hunt

arrested on weapons charges in miami over weekend

brilliant!
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

PhillyPhreak54

hbionic

Is he as good or better than Marcus "HOF" Smith?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

He's better and has played well.

We got some guys with some dog in them now! Beatin' dudes up over an umbrella and now a weapons charge.

hbionic

Dog as in 'fight in them' or 'size of brain in them'?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hunt

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/03/eagles-linebacker-nigel-bradham-arrested-weapons-charge-miami/

QuotePhiladelphia Eagles linebacker Nigel Bradham spent part of his bye week in jail -- after he was arrested for trying to bring a LOADED GUN through a Miami airport ... TMZ Sports has learned.
According to the police report, obtained by TMZ Sports, the 27-year-old had put his backpack through the X-ray machine at Miami International when TSA workers noticed a loaded firearm.
Bradham told workers he forgot the gun was in the bag -- and showed officials his concealed weapons permit.
Officials say "it was clear that there was no criminal intent on his part" -- but say they could not just cite and release Bradham since he's still out on bond stemming from a July assault case. 
Bradham was taken into custody and booked for a 2nd degree misdemeanor concealed weapons charge. He was released from custody later that day on a $300 bond.
As for the assault case -- Bradham was arrested back in July for allegedly punching an employee at a Miami hotel. He's due back in court for that case on Wednesday.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: hbionic on October 03, 2016, 02:51:36 PM
Dog as in 'fight in them' or 'size of brain in them'?

Both?

The more guys with convictions the better they are.

General_Failure

Maybe he could stay away from Miami for a little while.

The man. The myth. The legend.